AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is the national-level management aptitude test, ATMA is a credible, comprehensive and single-window test for admissions to numerous Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA*, MMS* and other management post graduate courses (* subject to local regulations). ATMA is a high quality, online objective type Nationally accepted entrance test. This test is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
ATMA seeks to become a benchmark test in the world of Management Education. ATMA does not require any specific prior knowledge of business or other subject areas, nor does it seek to measure achievement in any particular field. The Test is designed to assess the aptitude of the students for Higher Management Education and primarily consists of sections on verbal, quantitative and analytical reasoning skills.
ATMA 2019 Eligibility
50% marks in a Bachelorās degree
Previous University should be recognized by UGC
Candidates who have completed CA can apply.
Final year students can also apply.
ATMA APPLICATION DETAILS
ATMA 2019 exam registration has salient features. To register and apply for ATMA August 2018 exam, following key points should be kept in mind:
ATMA Fee payment is the 1st step to proceed with ATMA Exam Registration.
successfully paying the ATMA Fee, you will receive a PID (Personal Identification Number) to your email id from ATMA.
The ATMA exam application form can be completed by login with the PID.
To complete the application process, candidates would need to enter the personal details, academic details, and professional details.
Upload recent passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format, not exceeding 60 KB Ā andĀ notĀ lessĀ thanĀ 10kb.
Upload signature in .jpg or .jpeg format, not exceeding 30 KB Ā andĀ notĀ lessĀ thanĀ 5kb.
Please note that you will not be able to change the details once the registration is complete.
All the important dates to complete the ATMA 2019 exam registration and ATMA application form have been announced by AIMS. The key dates for ATMA August exam registration are:
|| Important Dates
|ATMA 2019 application commencement :
||20 Feb, 2019
|ATMA 2019 last date of application :
||15 May, 2019 at 05.00 PM
|ATMA 2019 Last Date For Fee Payment :
||15 May, 2019 at 01:00 PM
|Last Date of Printing Application Form
||20 May, 2019
|ATMA 2019 Admit Card available from :
||21 May, 2019
|ATMA 2019 Exam Date :
||25 May, 2019
|ATMA 2019 Result :
||31 May, 2019
ATMA Exam Pattern
There are three major sections in ATMA 2019 Aug Exam syllabus. Each of the three sections is further divided into two parts making ATMA exam syllabus defining key topics and questions for six sections. The ATMA 2019 question paper will consist of the following sections:
|| No. of Questions
||Analytical Reasoning Skills
||Analytical Reasoning Skills
ATMA is a computer-based MBA entrance test. The test consists of multiple-choice objective-type questions. Candidates need to attempt 180 questions in 180 minutes. It evaluates verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, analysing and synthesising ability of the candidate. The question paper is set keeping in mind the need to assess the aptitude of an applicant for higher management education.
There are three major sections in ATMA 2019 August Exam syllabus. Each of the three sections is further divided into two parts making ATMA exam syllabus defining key topics and questions for six sections.
Below is the complete syllabus of ATMA 2019 along with each topic that candidates can expect in the entrance exam.
1. Analytical Reasoning Skills Section
Must possess the analytical skills to analyze the situation and arrive at write answers. Expected to answer questions on the topics mentioned below:
- Seating Arrangement
- Data sufficiency
- Statement ā True/false
- Direction sense
- Letter and number arrangement
- Assumptions and conclusion
- Statement ā conclusion
- Odd-one out
- Symbol decoding
- Verbal logic
- Blood Relations
- Visual Reasoning
2. Decision-Making Section
In this section, candidates can expect questions from topics listed below:
- Analytical Reasoning
2. Verbal Skills Section
Verbal Skills in ATMA exam syllabus has two sections. Both the sections on Verbal skills have similar type of questions based on Reading Comprehension (RC) passages, Grammar usage in sentence correction, Jumbled Paragraphs, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary Usage among others. Key topics on which questions are asked in Verbal Skills section in ATMA are:
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the Blanks
- Jumbled sentences
3. Quantitative Skills Section
Key topics in ATMA exam syllabus on which questions are asked in Quantitative skills section are:
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Number System
- Age calculation
- Bar Charts
- Pie charts
- Pie charts
- Data Interpretation
- Basic Arithmetic
ATMA Admit Card
ATMA 2019 August admit cards will be available for download from August 3 till August 5, 2018. The exam is scheduled to be held on August 5, 2018
Registered candidates can download their admit cards from the official website by using their login credentials.
Here are the steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website
- Click on admit card ticker running in the middle of the page
- Click on 'click here' and a new window will open
- The new window- āLogin for Candidatesā-will ask you to select exam date, fill in PID number and password
- Select the exam date followed by your PID number and password, and click login
- Once the login is done successfully, the candidateās admit card will appear on the screen
The candidate will have to take a print out of the admit card, and paste a passport size photograph on it. The candidate must also check the details printed on the admit card. It will contain the following information:
- Candidateās name
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Contact details of the candidate
- Instructions related to the exam
In case there is any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate, he/she must contact the examination office to get it rectified and obtain a duplicate copy.
ATMA 2019 Exam Centers
ATMA 2019 exams will be conducted in the following cities:
- Ahmedabad/Gandhi Nagar
It is to be noted that any of the above test centers may be cancelled, combined or changed depending on the number of candidates in specific centers or new centers year after year.
ATMA 2019 August results (Tentative) : 09th August 2018
Candidates who appeared for the exam on August results (Tentative) : 09th August 2018 can access their scorecards on the official website with the help of PID and password. PID is the unique identification number issued to every candidate at the time of filling up of application form.:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the tab indicating ālogin for candidatesā
- Select exam date from the dropdown
- Enter PID and password, and click on log in
- Scorecard will appear on the screen; print the same
The candidates who have cleared the written test will be eligible for admission to various MBA colleges across India. ATMA scores are also valid for Maharashtra institutional level MBA seats.
Successful candidates will be invited by the colleges offering admission on the basis of ATMA for counselling/GD/PI.
ATMA Application & Registration Form 2018
The application form is available at this URL (click to visit)
Registration process of each of the four exams will be conducted separately and the schedules of each of them will be announced in advance. Candidates can select the month and mode of exam as per their choice.
ATMA 2019 application process is online. Interested candidates can apply by registering on the official website of ATMA.
Interested candidates can register online to fill the application form. Also, application forms can be purchased from notified centers of ATMA. The application fee is Rs 1100. Candidates must note that the fee is non-refundable.
Before filling in the form, a candidate needs to be ready with the following documents:
- Candidate's should use their personal Phone number and Email Id for making the payment and registration.
- A scanned copy of Recent Passport Size Color Photo. The maximum size of the photograph should be 100KB
- Scanned copy of candidateās signature. The maximum size of the signature should be 40KB
- The format of the photograph and signature should be jpg/ jpeg
How to fill application form:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website: https://www.atmaaims.com/registration.aspx
- Entries in the registration form shall be required to be filled only in English
- The registration process for ATMA Exam starts with the Payment of Fees.
- Make Payment of registration fee can be made through Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Once the fee is paid, the candidate will receive Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email.
- Candidates need to fill in their PID, personal details, academic qualifications and Preferred Test City Choice etc..
- Upload Photo - Photograph must be a recent passport size color photo. Size of file should not be more than 100KB and not less than 40KB.
- Upload Signature ā Sign on white paper with Black ink pen and scan it. Size of file should not be more than 40KB and not less than 10KB.
- Every candidate shall be given a login password once the registration process is complete. This password shall be sent by SMS and Email.
- Registration fee, once paid, is non-refundable and non-transferable to other tests
- Keep a copy of the online/oflfine application form with self for future reference
In case of any clarification regarding the Online Registration
Please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
B-5, Aashiyana Triveni Co-operative Housing Society, Bhau Patil Road, Bopodi, Pune, Maharashtra 411020
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
D No:6-3-668/10/76, First Floor, Near Sri Kalyana Venkateshwara Temple, Durga Nagar Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad 500082