IBPS SO Application Form 2019 is available on the official website of IBPS since November 6, 2019. The last date of registration is November 26, 2019. Candidates can fill the form in online mode only by visiting the official website of IBPS. Candidates must check out the IBPS SO Eligibility criteria before filling IBPS SO Application form. IBPS SO exam is conducted for recruiting Specialist Officers. Specialists Officers are Scale-I officers of National Public Sector Banks.
|Agricultural Field Officer||100||44||180||67||279||670|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||2||1||5||2||10||20|
IBPS SO important Dates
|Registration start Date||November 06, 2019|
|Last Date of Registration||November 26, 2019|
|Last date of Payment||November 26, 2019|
|Issue of IBPS SO Prelims call letter||December 2019|
|IBPS SO Preliminary Exam Dates||December 28-29, 2019|
|IBPS SO Main Exam Date||January 25, 2020|
|IBPS SO Interview Dates||February 2020|
Candidates before filling the form of IBPS SO 2019 must check the eligibility criteria. Eligibility criteria tell whether you are eligible for applying for the exam or not. If any candidates are later found ineligible for the Post then he will not be allowed to give the exam or his selection will be canceled. So before proceeding towards registration must check the IBPS SO 2019 Eligibility criteria.
|IT Officer||4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level|
|Agricultural Field Officer||4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.|
|Law Officer||A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.|
|Marketing Officer||Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing|
|IT Officer||20-30 years|
|Agricultural Field Officer||20-30 years|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari||20-30 years|
|Law Officer||20-30 years|
|HR/ Personnel Officer||20-30 years|
|Marketing Officer||20-30 years|
Candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS SO exam are required to fill the application form. Follow the steps given below to fill the application form of IBPS SO 2019.
Step 1: IBPS SO Registration
- Visit the official website of IBPS i.e.IBPS.IN
- Now, click on IBPS SO IX and then hit the yellow tab named as “click here for new registration”.
- Enter all the required information like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, Security pin, etc. then submit it.
- Now, you will get an SMS and Mail containing A registration Number and Password.
Step 2: Uploading Required Documents
- Now, log in using Registration number and password sent on the email ID and mail.
- Scan the entire required document like Passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression, etc.
- Upload the above-mentioned documents. The documents must of following sizes.
|Photograph||20-50 KBs||4.5 × 3.5cm|
|Signature||10-20 KBs||4.5 × 3.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||20-50 KBs||3 × 3 cm|
|Hand Written Declaration||50-100 KBs||10 × 5 cm|
Step 3 : Fill IBPS SO Application Form
- Enter details like qualification details, personal details and contact details
- Now, select the post you are applying for.
- Select the IBPS SO Exam Center.
- Now submit it after proper check.
Step 4: Payment of IBPS SO Application Fee
- IBPS SO Application fee can be paid in online mode by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, etc.
- Application fee is different for different categories. Fee for different categories are mentioned below:
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 100/-|
|General/ OBC/EWS and Others||Rs. 600/-|