Krea University is one of the top private University in India. It is established in 1970 and private state university supported by the International Federation of Medical Research (IFMR). It’s in Sri City, Andhra Pradesh, India. The university offers undergraduate programmes in the arts, sciences, and humanities. Furthermore, Krea University offers postgraduate and doctoral-level management programmes. The UGC recognises all of its degree programmes.
The two schools mentioned above provide three-year BA (Hons) and BSc (Hons) programmes, while the three centres collaborate with government and international agencies to develop strategies and solve complex growth-related challenges. The university has a well-equipped library and offers students hostel, sports, and recreational facilities. Krea University’s top partners include Stanford University, Deakin University, Berkeley Global, and the Ministry of Rural Development. To know more about Krea University Click Here.
Krea University Vision
- The mission of Krea University is to assist humanity in preparing for an unpredictable world.
- This is accomplished through rigorous and interdisciplinary research and education that continuously feeds the design of Interwoven Learning.
- As a result, we enable high-potential individuals to learn how to have a positive, catalytic impact in an ethical manner.
Krea University accepts applications online. Candidates applying for admission to Krea University must be under the age of 21 on August 1, 2021. However, in exceptional circumstances, the university may admit candidates over the age of 21.
Candidates who have taken the American College Testing (ACT) or the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) are encouraged to include their scores on the application forms. Candidates will receive confirmed admission offers if their scores are considered higher in merit.
Admission to undergraduate programmes such as BA (Hons) and BSc (Hons) is based on merit and the Krea Immersive Case (KIC). The KIC consists of case study presentations, reflection essays, group discussions, presentation and conversations, and group discussions.
Krea University MBA admission 2021 is based on a candidate’s percentile/score in the CAT, XAT, NMAT, CMAT, GMAT, or GRE. Candidates will be chosen based on their performance in the University’s WAT (Written Ability Test) and Personal Interview.
Admission to Krea University’s PhD programmes is based on a UGC NET score, followed by application screening and a personal interview. The final selection of candidates will be based on the sum of their written exam and interview scores.
How to Apply for Krea University
Step-1: Register to Apply
Register on the application portal by entering basic information and verifying your email address and mobile number. The 2020 – 21 admissions cycle application portal is now open.
Step-2: Complete the Application
Applicants must fill all the sections of the online application form
Section 1: Personal story
Section 2: Academic section
Section 3: Extra-curricular section
Section 4: Personal details
Section 5: Additional Information
Step 3: Submit the form
To proceed with the evaluation and admissions process, the applicant must submit the completed form along with a Rs. 500 application fee payment.
The following are the minimum eligibility requirements for applying to Krea’s undergraduate programme, which begins in August 2021:
- Applicant must be in Grade XII or equivalent, or have passed Grade XII or equivalent in their home country.
- The applicant must be under the age of 21 on August 1, 2021. In exceptional circumstances, applicants over the age of 21 may be considered.
- There are no restrictions on the Board of Study, which means that applicants from all Boards, including ISC, CBSE, State Boards, IB, Cambridge International A levels, and other International Examination Boards, are welcome to apply.
- The following policies apply to International Baccalaureate (IB) and Cambridge International A levels:
- Students in both the IB Diploma and the IB Course (i.e. IB Certificate) are eligible to apply if they have earned a minimum of 24 credits and passed at least three subjects at Higher Level (HL) and three at Standard Level (SL) (SL).
- Students with Cambridge International A levels must have completed a minimum of three subjects in order to apply.
- Applicants who have taken standardised tests that assess the student holistically, such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing (ACT), are encouraged to include their results in the application form. Such scores are taken into account if they indicate a higher level of merit than the XIIth Board exam results. Applicants may receive confirmed admission offers in such cases. Read the section on the Selection Process for more information.
- Krea’s College Board Designated Institution (DI) code is 7632. Indian students can send their test results to Krea University for free by using their official College Board account.
- To apply, there is no minimum cut-off score or extracurricular achievement required.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
- To take Admission in Krea University PG courses the candidate age has to be between 1 Jan 1994 and 31 Dec 2001.
- Have minimum 60% in standard 10th ,12th and Graduation.
- Have 0-36 months in work experience
- Have given any Competitive exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT, GRE
- Applicants must be graduates of a full-time degree programme or candidates in their final year of an undergraduate degree. According to the UGC policy and notification, candidates from ODL (Open and Distance Learning) institutions are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have valid results from one (or more) of the competitive exams listed in the eligibility criteria. The best score from among the entrance exam scores provided by the applicant will be considered, subject to meeting the eligibility cut off.
- Work experience is not mandatory, The admissions process is divided into two rounds, Round 1 and Round 2, and candidates with work experience ranging from 0 to 36 months can apply in either round.
Krea University Courses & Fee Structure
Krea University offers three-year full-time BA (Hons) and BSc (Hons) programmes, with the option of continuing studies for an additional year, i.e. a fourth year for Advanced Studies. Undergraduate programmes are available in the arts, sciences, and humanities.
Candidates must study core courses and skill courses in the first and second years of the UG programme, while candidates must choose major/minor courses in the third and fourth years (optional).
Furthermore, Krea University offers postgraduate and doctoral programmes in management. The University also offers an Executive MBA programme for L&T Construction executives.
|Courses||Fee (Per Annum)|
|BA (Hons) EconomicsLiteratureSocial StudiesPolitics & HistoryBusiness Studies||7,10,000 (per year)|
|BSc (Hons) Computer ScienceMathematicsPhysicsChemistryBiological Sciences||7,10,000 (per year)|
|MBA Data Science & Information SystemsMarketingFinanceHRMStrategic Management||13,86,000|
|PhD||According to University regulations|
- The annual tuition fee is INR 7,10,000. (subject to revision every year)
- Average annual living expenses – INR 1,60,000 (subject to revision every year)
- The admissions fee is INR 35,000 at the time of acceptance.
- INR 25,000 is a one-time refundable deposit (payable in installment 2 of trimester 1)
Krea Immersive Case (KIC)
The Krea Immersive Case is designed to evaluate an applicant’s qualities that shine through in an interactive, hands-on setting. In addition, the case experience gives applicants a glimpse of Krea’s Interwoven Learning approach in action. To know more about KIC Entrance Exam Click Here.
The Krea Immersive Case is made up of the following components:
Case study presentation: Our faculty presents the case to the KIC students. Typically, these cases highlight an ongoing or relevant topic for the applicants. Students are encouraged to understand the various perspectives mentioned in the case study by using the cases.
Reflection essays: Applicants reflect on the case study by writing about their thoughts on it.
Group Discussion and Presentation: Applicants work in groups to deliberate and propose solutions to problems encountered in the case study, and then present their findings to a panel of faculty and admissions team members.
Conversations: Applicants have discussions with a panel of faculty and admissions team members.
Scholarships are awarded to students based on their family’s annual income:
Less than 10,00,000 INR: Tuition fees of up to 100 per cent, which may also include living expenses, depending on actual income and other relevant parameters
10,00,000 – 50,00,000 INR: Tuition fees can range from 25% to 75%, depending on actual income and other factors.
Krea University Placement
Krea University has been offering the MBA programme in Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, Operations, Human Resources, and Strategic Management, with additional specialisations in Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Data Sciences (Business Analytics).
The final placement report for the MBA class of 2018-20 was recently released by the university. The university’s average salary package increased by 10% this year, rising from INR. 8.67 lacs per annum the previous year to INR. 9.41 lacs per annum this year.
The highest salary package fell sharply in comparison to the previous year, with the 2020 batch earning the highest CTC of INR. 13.6 lacs per annum. The median salary for a two-year MBA was INR 9.50 lacs per year.
The top 10% of the batch earned an average of INR.12.86 lacs per year, while the top 50% earned an average of INR.10.6 lacs per year. Candidates with experience earned an average of INR. 10 lacs per year, while freshers earned an average of INR. 8.9 lacs per year.
NZ, Bank of America, Barclays, Crisil, GIC Housing Finance, HDFC Bank, ICICI Prudential Life, Societe Generale, IDFC First Bank, JP Morgan Chase, Deloitte USI, Ernst & Young, and others were among the top recruiters.
Library: The library has a large collection of over 30,000 books on management, social sciences, literature, and other topics. In addition, the library has over 105 Indian and international print journals and over 4500 e-journals available through online databases. In addition, the library has a diverse collection of Audio Visual materials in the form of CD-ROMs and DVDs. It has subscriptions to six online databases that provide access to statistical information about the industry and companies.
Dining Experience: To promote healthy eating, Krea emphasises a balanced and wholesome diet. The dining hall offers a diverse selection of multi-regional and multi-cultural cuisine. Students can also try their hand at organic farming and cooking to develop a more intimate relationship with food.
Assisted Learning Experience: Krea uses cutting-edge technology to provide students with a seamless campus experience. For students to keep up with digital learning trends, we also use upcoming virtual reality and e-learning tools. Academic block spaces, seminar halls, science labs, maker’s labs, and media labs all contribute to a better learning experience.
Hostel Room: Students from various backgrounds and perspectives are housed in the residential facility. Our campus is an interesting place to spend your student years because of its diversity.
The three gender-specific residential towers feature comfortable personal living spaces and common areas to encourage more interaction among students.
On a twin-sharing basis, students are provided with air-conditioned rooms with an attached bath.
Rooms are equipped with everything you need, including a cot, mattress, bedsheets, pillows, a wardrobe, a bookshelf, and a study table with a chair.
Each room has a well-equipped tiled bathroom that is cleaned daily by an efficient housekeeping staff.
Every residential tower has a common lounge where students can socialise. There are separate recreational lounges for boys and girls, each with a refrigerator and microwave oven, a TV room, a cloakroom, and other amenities such as laundry service.
The campus is kept safe and secure by a robust round-the-clock security system that includes CCTV surveillance.
Sports & Recreation: Physical activity is a big part of life at Krea, and it shows in the campus design. Indoor badminton courts, basketball courts, futsal, football courts, cricket nets, open athletic fields, and indoor table tennis are available to students .