The application form of Management Development Institute (MDI), Murshidabad has been released on September 11, 2019. The last date to apply for the programs offered by MDI Murshidabad is November 22, 2019. Candidates can fill the form till 5 pm on the last date in online mode as per the latest notification of MDI. The payment for the application form is to be done only in the online mode.
MDI Murshidabad is one of the top Business Schools in India. It has been awarded an A grade by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is the first B-School which is accredited with global accreditation (AMBA), UK. MDI Murshidabad offers two years of full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGPM). MDI’s PGPM is uniquely designed to nurture students and help them to build and enhance their managerial competence in every aspect of Business Management. MDI Murshidabad offers its prestigious PGPM course in the following specialization:
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management
The first year of the program is dedicated towards completion of core subjects and the second year of the program is dedicated towards completion of the area of specialization selected by the student. A student will be awarded a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) on the successful completion of the program requirements. Its Program is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Government of India.
Before applying for MDI Murshidabad, have a look at the criteria laid by it in order to be eligible for its program.
- Candidate must have completed his/her Bachelor’s degree from a university recognized by UGC, Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA marks.
- The candidate must have secured 50% marks or equivalent in both 10th and 12th grade
- Candidates appearing for the final year of graduation can also apply.
The following are the steps that should be followed in order to apply for MDI Murshidabad.
- Go to the official website of MDI Murshidabad.
- Here you will find the “Apply Online” link, click on this link.
- Now, Click on the “Create a New Account” link.
- Register using a user name, a valid email Id and password.
- Now, Login using the user name and password.
- Fill all the required details (personal and qualification) correctly.
- Now, pay the application fee using the mode prescribed.
Application Fee can be paid through various modes as offered by MDI Murshidabad. Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit cards can be used as a mode of payment. Application Fee for the MDI Murshidabad is INR 1180 (inclusive of 18% GST).
Candidates who are applied for the PGPM program of MDI Murshidabad are shortlisted on the basis of details in the application form and the CAT scores. Shortlisted candidates are then called for further selection procedures like Group Discussion which is followed by Personal Interviews at one of its various centers.
MDI Murshidabad is one of the top players in the context of placement. It has been maintaining an excellent record in placement since its establishment. According to a recent report, the highest placement offered to the batch of 2019 is Rs. 12 LPA whereas the average placement is Rs. 9 LPA. The Institute has corporate links with the top companies of India and Abroad. Some of its corporate partners are ICICI Bank, ICICI Securities, Reliance Retail, Tata Teleservices, SBI Life Insurance, OYO, Uflex, Linde, Euromonitor International, etc.
Students can visit the website of Vijay Lakshmi to seek Education Loan and Scholarship. This portal has been developed under the guidance of the Department of Financial Services, (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and Indian Banks Association (IBA).