Now, this is time to achieve goals in your life, only 5 days are left. Check yourself for the upcoming SNAP Exam-2019 and you’ll come to your Preparation Level. Know the best tips and tricks to crack SNAP Exam this year, it doesn’t matter how much preparation you have done yet. So do not get nervous during the exam time. Do more practice, give extra efforts and show the best result.
SNAP EXAM-2019 has been announced by the Symbiosis International University. This university conducts SNAP EXAM every year to its 15 constituent Symbiosis; MBA Colleges has again changed the exam pattern of SNAP by reducing the number of questions and by increasing their marking scheme. The test is held on a National-level management entrance test, under the guidance of Symbiosis International (Deemed University).
As we know that Sample Question Paper is the perfect way to enhance you. Here you are on the right platform to check your preparation level. How to improve your needed area. There are a few steps, which you have to do for crack this year SNAP EXAM-2019.
- You will find the best SNAP Sample Question Paper from on in only our Website-searchurcollege.com this is the perfect platform that provides the latest Sample Paper based on the latest exam pattern, does practice on such question papers and motivate yourself by getting online test series marks.
- Easily you can connect with us and practice SNAP SAMPLE QUESTION PAPER by doing registration on searchurcollege.com. Put your all efforts by heart and soul you will be the next topper.
- Search on Google-searchurcollege.com-click on Online Test Series, you’ll get all solution which is going on every student. Starts preparation for SNAP Entrance Exam.
“Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time”.
The adapted SNAP Syllabus content some topics and subjects from General English, Quantitative Ability and Reasoning. The question will be involved in MCQ and Non-MCQ format. Candidates must know the SNAP syllabus well and prepare with the best effort with the academic teachers, previous year question papers and SNAP sample papers.
- General English-Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Syllogisms, Comprehension of passage/Poem Analogies, Fill in the Blanks.
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency-Trigonometry, Ration and Proportion, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance.
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning-Column Graphs, Pie Chart, Coding, and Decoding Puzzles.
- Educational Qualification- Students must be Graduate with 50% marks required in Graduate Level Examination or Final year of any Stream but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks. SC/ST category candidates with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in graduation are eligible for SNAP Test.
- Nationality– Indian Citizens, Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Person of Indian Origin (PIO), Non-Resident Indian (NRI) and Foreign National (FN).
- Age Limit-There is no age limit.
- Exam Mode/Questions Type -Online Computer Based Test on January 28, 2020. Multiple Choice Questions.
- Exam Period/Total Question-2 Hours/120 Minutes. Containing 110 questions with the Maximum Marks-150. There will be a negative marking scheme; Correct Answer +4, Incorrect Answer -1.
- Admit Card issued Date-December 02, 2019
MBA/M.Sc aspirants must be registered to get the latest update through its official website. Registration has been started from August 16, 2019. The late date to submit SNAP Application Form 2019 is November 23, 2019. Don’t be late. Don’t forget your needed document. All the best for your Exam.