The registration for SNAP has been started on 16th August 2019. The last date for registration is November 23, 2019. Candidates have limited time to register for the same. 23rd November 2019 is the last date for payment also. No candidate can register after this date as per SNAP Notification. So there are only a few days left. SNAP is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU). SIU has announced 15th December 2019, as the Exam Date for SNAP online test 2019. The registration fee for the SNAP 2019 is Rs. 1750 which should be paid online through various modes offered by the university. Candidates are required to pay an additional amount of Rs.1000 per program at the time of filling the SNAP application form.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Online Test which is commonly and popularly known as SNAP is the mandatory MBA entrance test for admission to all the 16 Symbiosis Institutes affiliated to Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. Symbiosis International is a deemed University and home to many highly rated business schools. This exam is conducted once in a year in online mode for admission in MBA, M.Sc (CA)/(SS) programs offered by the Symbiosis University. SIU conducts the exam in 92 cities across India.
Every year, a large number of students register for the Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Online Test. SNAP is the only gateway through which any candidate can enter the management schools of the SIU. Students register for SNAP in hope of gaining admissions in one of the 16 business schools of Symbiosis International University.
|Total Number of section||Three (namely General English, Quantitative section and Analytical and logical reasoning)|
|Duration of the exam||120 minutes|
|Total number of questions||110|
|Language of paper||English|
|Mode of exam||Computer based, online test|
|Negative Marking||Yes, 25 % of the marks|
|Registration Started on||16 August 2019||Friday|
|Last Date for Registration||23 November 2019||Saturday|
|Last Date of Payment||23 November 2019||Saturday|
|Availability of Admit Card||02 December 2019||Monday|
|SNAP Online Test||15 December 2019||Sunday|
|Declaration of Result||10 January 2020||Friday|
Before filling the form of SNAP 2019, candidates must check whether they are eligible for appearing in the exam or not. Ineligibility may lead to cancellation of the Admission. So it is better to check the eligibility criteria laid by the university before filing its registration form.
- A candidate must have graduated from any recognized/statutory University
- A candidate must score a minimum of 50% marks (45% marks or similar grade for SC/ ST) in graduation to be eligible for SNAP.
- Candidates in the final year of the program can also fill the registration form.
- International students or Candidates with a degree from an international university need to submit a certificate of equivalence from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Visit the official website of Symbiosis
- Register for the test here
- Fill in the required information correctly.
- Upload scanned images of color passport size photo.
- Pay the SNAP test registration fee and application fee for the preferred course and institutes.
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft.
Scores of SNAP is not only accepted by 16 colleges of Symbiosis International University but most of the management college in India accept SNAP scores for shortlisting candidates for their management programs. SNAP is the only way to the Management colleges of SIU, the top most colleges of India. So, if you desire to pursue your Management program form Symbiosis then register for SNAP 2019 as soon as possible because the deadline is near.