The results of the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test (MHT CET 2019) have been announced. This examination was held on May 2 and 13. About 3.92 lakh students were involved in the examination. Anser key of MHT CET were released on May 15.
The CET cell had given the expected date of the first result
released on June 3, 2019. After the notification was issued, it was stated
that the results will come after 4 June 2019 at 5 pm. But SAIL announced
the results on June 4, 2019, at around 11.30 a.m.
Priyant Jain of Mumbai has secured first rank with 99.987. This time around 4.13 lakh candidates were registered in this entrance examination. While about 3.92 lakh were involved in the examination. The examination was held in 166 districts of the state for 10 days.
MHT CET 2019: How to download results
– Visit the official website of MHT CET Exam ( Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test).
– Log in by entering your username and password.
– Click the result tab here.
– Enter your roll number and click the submit button.
– Your result will be on screen. Download it and keep it safe for a print future.
Maharashtra CET is a state level entrance examination, which is organized every year for admission in engineering and other courses in Maharashtra. Click here