Karnataka Board 10th Exam Overview, highlights, Admit Card, Syllabus, Pattern, Question Papers & Result
Karnataka Board 10th Exam; Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) is the state education board in Karnataka that is responsible for conducting the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination for class 10 students.
The Karnataka Board class 10th examination is generally held in the month of March every year. The syllabus of the exam covers various subjects such as Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, and various other optional languages.
To appear for the Karnataka Board class 10th exam, students need to register themselves with their respective schools. The board provides the exam schedule and the admit cards to the registered candidates.
After the successful completion of the exam, the board releases the result for the same in the month of May. The results are made available on the official website of the board as well as through SMS.
Overall, the Karnataka Board class 10th examination is an important milestone for students, as it helps them to move on to higher education and make career decisions.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Overview
Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) conducts the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination for class 10 students in the state of Karnataka.
The SSLC examination is an important milestone for students, as it helps them to move on to higher education and make career decisions. The examination is conducted in the month of March every year, and the results are usually announced in May.
The syllabus for Karnataka Board class 10th covers various subjects such as Mathematics, Science, Social Science, English, and various other optional languages. Students need to register themselves with their respective schools to appear for the exam.
The Karnataka Board class 10th exam consists of objective and subjective questions, and students need to score a minimum of 35% in each subject to pass the exam. The board provides the exam schedule and admit cards to the registered candidates.
After the completion of the exam, the board releases the result on its official website and through SMS. Students can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details.
Overall, the Karnataka Board class 10th examination is an important step for students in their academic journey, and it helps them to prepare for higher education and career opportunities.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Highlight
|Full Exam Name||Karnataka Secondary School Leaving Certificate Examination|
|Short Exam Name||Karnataka SSLC Board|
|Conducting Body||Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Languages||English, Hindi, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours 15 Minutes|
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Karnataka SSLC eligibility requirements are a collection of requirements that students must fulfill in order to take the test. They should therefore carefully review the eligibility requirements for the Karnataka 10th class test.
eligibility for regular students in the Karnataka SSLC
- Students must have successfully finished classes VIII, IX, and X at high-level, multipurpose secondary schools.
- The candidate must have a minimum attendance rate of 75% and submit an application through an approved institution where they have previously attended.
- Candidates must have made satisfactory progress and demonstrated good behavior as attested by the institution’s leader.
eligibility for the Karnataka SSLC for former students
- After paying the required fee, ex-school candidates must self-register in a recognized institution as an ex-school candidates.
- Students who don’t pass the test on their first try must complete the SSLC exam within six attempts, counting their first. As new private candidates, the students must retake the full exam for all subjects.
Private Students in Karnataka Are Eligible for the SSLC
- If the test is administered in April or September, the applicant must be at least 18 years old as of April or as of June, whichever comes first.
- The candidate must have completed either the primary VII exam or a test that was deemed to be equivalent by the department of public instruction’s authority.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Application Process
Mode of Application: Offline
Mode of Payment: Other
An institution connected to KSEEB must send the application for Karnataka SSLC. The Karnataka class 10/SSLC exam will be held, and all students must file an application with the assistance of the relevant educational institution.
- The Karnataka SSLC registration form must be filled out and submitted to the institution’s administrator.
- Along with the papers, including three passport-size photos that have been properly attested.
- Private applicants can submit an application for the exam through any reputable school.
- For the Karnataka SSLC registration to be full, you must also submit the birth certificate.
- Students must use a demand draught to pay their application costs.
- Regular candidates must pay a charge of Rs 354, while private applicants must pay Rs 185.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Pattern
In order to take the Karnataka SSLC exam, students must choose three core subjects and three languages from a list of seven distinct mediums. Science, social science, and mathematics make up the main curriculum.
The candidate must choose one language from each of the three categories of available languages. According to the Karnataka SSLC exam pattern below, there are differences in the exam length and grade distribution for the core courses and language examinations.
Karnataka SSLC Exam Pattern
|First Language||125||3 hours 15 minutes||Mathematics||100||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Second Language||100||3 hours||Science||100||3 hours 15 minutes|
|Third Language||100||3 hours||Social Science||100||3 hours 15 minutes|
Languages for Karnataka SSLC Exam
Students can check the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd language details from the table as under,
|First Language||Second Language||Third Language|
How do I get my Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket?
The steps listed below can be used by school administrators to obtain their students’ Karnataka SSLC admit cards.
- sslc.karnataka.gov.in is the main website.
- To log in, select the “Login” choice.
- In the drop-down option, select “SSLC School Login” at this time.
- Enter your login information, including your username, password, and security code.
- On the submit icon, click.
- The screen will show the Karnataka SSLC Hall pass.
- Save the certificate of admission for later use.
Details mentioned in the Karnataka SSLC Hall Ticket
- Student’s Name
- Roll number
- Date of birth (only for Class 10 students)
- Name of the Examination
- Name & Address of Examination Centre
- School number
- Centre number
- Student’s photo
- Subjects and their codes in which students are appearing
- Karnataka SSLC exam dates
- Admit Card ID
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Percentage
In theory examinations, candidates must receive at least 40 out of 150 points, and in practical exams, at least 30 out of 50. The overall passing score for the SSLC examinations in Karnataka is 35%.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Syllabus
To achieve high marks in the exams, it is advised that students studying for the Karnataka Class 10 exams cover the full Karnataka SSLC syllabus of all the subjects. In order to pass the SSLC class 10 test, a student must receive an overall score of 35% of the possible points.
Karnataka Board 10th Exam Result
Probably in May, the Karnataka Board will make the Karnataka SSLC Result available on its official website. For the online method to access the Karnataka SSLC result, students must enter their registration number. They are advised to check this website frequently for the most recent information on the results of the Karnataka SSLC exam.
The methods listed below can be used by students to check their Karnataka SSLC results online:
- Access the main web pages.
- On the site, select the Karnataka SSLC Class 10 Result link.
- Add your information, such as your registration number.
- Your SSLC score will be shown on the screen.
- Take a copy of the SSLC Result Karnataka after downloading it.
- For instant reference, students must obtain the Karnataka 10th Result provisional mark sheet.