Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) is a top-ranking and dynamic institute of Management and Information Technology Education. It is located in Dwarka which is the southwest of Delhi. This Institute was established in 1995. Lal Bahadur Shastri Educational Society has established this premier Institute with a view to nurturing socially sensitive business leaders through global outlook which is supported by national and international collaborations. It aims to develop Leaders through Excellence in Value-Based Management and Technology Education. Due to its excellent performance since its inception, this Institute is counted in the list of one of the top business schools in the country.
LBSIM is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) Government of India. It is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) for a period of 3 years. It also has approval and recognition of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management (LBSIM) is a member of the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business (AACSB), which is ranked as one of the topmost accreditation agencies for the management school.
This institute has a mind-blowing infrastructure. Its building is fully air-conditioned. The campus of it is located near the Metro Line which facilitates the students living anywhere in Delhi/NCR to reach the campus easily. The Institute provides excellent arrangements for the students who want to reside near the campus. LBSIM is equipped with all the necessary facilities like it has a splendid auditorium with a capacity of 300 people, a huge library with numerous books and journals; it has an open-air theatre too.
This Institute offers various PGDM (Post-Graduate Diploma in Management) programs. LBSIM offers PGDM General, PGDM in finance, PGDM in Research and Business Management and PGDM in Logistics and Supply Chain Management. LBSIM also offers MCA program which is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- The candidate desirous for admission in LBSIM programs must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The Degree must be granted by any of the universities recognized by the UGC, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination can also apply but such candidates must produce a certificate, certifying that he/she has obtained 50% marks or equivalent, from the Principal/Head of Department/Registrar/Director of the University/Institution.
- The last date for submission of the mark sheet and the certificate is December 15, 2020.
- Non-fulfillment of this condition mentioned above will result in the cancellation of the provisional admission.
1. All candidates desirous of seeking admission in LBSIM are required to appear in the Common Admission Test (CAT) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
2. Candidates are required to register at LBSIM, Delhi. They have to fill a separate Application Form which you can get along with Information Brochure from Admission Coordinator at LBSIM, Delhi.
3. Candidates short-listed on the basis of CAT/ Current GMAT score will be allowed to appear for Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round for final selection.
|Admission Procedure Starting Date||29 September 2019|
|Last Date to fill Admission Form||15 December 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Documents||15 December 2020|
Personal Interview is generally conducted by LBSIM at one of the following places, as selected by the candidate at the time of applying for registration with LBSIM:
If we talk about Placement at LBSIM, it is one of the attracting parts of it as it has been maintaining a very good record in placement since 1995. It consists of a Placement cell which maintains a close relationship with the employers for the benefit of the students. Placement cell plays a vital role in bringing companies to the campus for the placement process. LBSIM also maintains constant touch with the alumni of the Institute for placement guidance and knowledge sharing.
The Institute has collaborated with many universities and institutes for the purpose of student exchange programs and for various other activities like an internship, faculty exchange, seminars, guest lectures, etc. It has collaborated with the Australian Institute of Management; Thompson Rivers University Kamloops, Canada, etc.