Top BBA Colleges in India; BBA is known as Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a well-known undergraduate degree program that students can pursue after completing their 12th. BBA course offers a plethora of opportunities for the aspirant in various fields like marketing, sales, education, finance, and many more. The student who has ever dreamed of gaining in-depth knowledge about the business and corporate world must do BBA from a top BBA college in India.
BBA in Business Management is a three-year professional program for undergraduates. The best part is that BBA can be opted for by students of all three streams, Science, Commerce, and Humanities. BBA nurtures your professional skills, enhances your knowledge, gives you management training, and prepares you as a leader by imparting leadership skills. Anyone can start their own venture after doing BBA. As per the statistics, there are 4900+ BBA colleges/institutes in India. Students who want to start their career in management should do BBA after the 12th. With best-in-class lectures, management training games, live projects, and internships, BBA will train you with management skills and give you management knowledge. The program will introduce candidates to various aspects of business, new marketing trends, and much more.
The BBA program can be done in full-time, online mode and in distance learning (correspondence). So, the candidates who want to land on the spot of opportunities should do BBA.
|1||Name of course||BBA|
|2||Full Name of Course||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|4||BBA Types||Full-time, Part-time, Distance/Correspondence, Online BBA|
|5||BBA course fee||Start from INR 50,000 to INR 6 lakhs and above|
|6||BBA admission process||Merit-based and entrance-based depending on the marks or grade obtained at the 10+2 level or based on the score obtained in the entrance exam by the student.|
|7||Eligibility Criteria||10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or school.|
|8||Medium of Education||Usually English Language|
|9||Top BBA entrance exams||SET 2023 DU JAT 2023IPMAT 2023 CUET 2023AIMA UGAT 2023 IPM Aptitude Test 2023NMIMS NPAT 2023 FEAT 2023, etc.|
|10||BBA Specializations||Sales and Marketing, Finance, International Business, Entrepreneurship, etc.|
|11||Top Recruiting Companies||Capgemini, Deloitte, Infosys, Wipro, L & T, Accenture, KPMG, TCS, Amazon, Capita India, Genpact, Ernst & Young (EY), IBM etc.|
|12||Average salary after BBA||INR 3 LPA – INR 8 LPA|
|13||Job Positions for BBA||Finance Manager, Process Analyst, Marketing Executive, Business Consultant, Human Resource Manager, Business Administration Professor, Business Administration Researcher, etc.|
|14||Top BBA Colleges in India||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, University of DelhiNMIMS Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, MumbaiLoyola College ChennaiChrist University, BangaloreAmity University, Noida, etc|
BBA Colleges in India: Program Highlights
The general BBA admission process, fee, and placement opportunity in BBA colleges in India 2023 is more or less the same. The highlights of the BBA program for almost all colleges are:
- This course can be done after passing the 12th.
- The entrance exam is not very difficult.
- Some of the top BBA colleges in India have lower BBA course fees as compared to MBA course fees.
- BBA is offered by universities or university-affiliated colleges like government, autonomous, or private.
- BBA is a 3 year UGC recognized degree program and not a diploma program.
- BBA + MBA is an integrated 5-year program offered by the best BBA colleges in India.
- Best BBA colleges in India offer the option to go for MBA or leave after completing a BBA degree.
- High placement opportunities are provided by top BBA colleges in India.
BBA Course: Key Features
- BBA is a well-known and professional UG course.
- Science, Commerce, and Humanities students can do BBA from a top university in India after schooling
- A full-time BBA is divided into courses of six semesters and three years duration. BBA LLB and Integrated MBA are of five years duration.
- Students get admission to BBA after getting their name on the merit list or appearing in the entrance test.
- BBA can be completed as full-time, distance in online mode, etc
Check out the below details, as it depicts the important facts of the BBA programme..
Why do BBA?
With tough competition in today’s world, students want to secure their future, and BBA is a good vocational course to boost their career in management. So students who have dreamed of starting their career in the field of business go for BBA. BBA is an entry pass to enter the corporate world. Hence, those who want to flourish in business and nurture their managerial and leadership skills, opt for BBA from the best BBA colleges. Students can start their BBA after their 12th class and even do MBA for their higher education; This helps them to fast-track their career in the field of business and management. For better career growth in the management sector, candidates must pursue MBA from top MBA colleges in India.
- The main reason for doing BBA can be better job opportunities. There are many areas in which students are placed. In the world of business and corporate management, it presents lucrative career options.
- By learning BBA courses, students can acquire management skills at a very early stage. It helps a student to learn knowledge of the business world and act as a leader in decision-making in the business world.
- This course helps in building strategic skills.
- Students get 3 years to learn the concepts comprehensively. Students may face more challenges during the course. The curriculum helps in developing a holistic approach toward management.
- Students can get a better salary package in the early stage of life.
- Students not only get bookish knowledge but also practical knowledge through projects and practical concepts like marketing, sales, human resource, finance, etc.
- If a student wants to learn an MBA course after BBA then it will be easy for the students as they can understand things quickly and easily.
Types of BBA
BBA is a professional program that is available in various education modes, which helps the candidates to get the education the way they want to pursue. Students can go for distance or online mode, and it is best to go for full-time BBA courses, but it is the choice of the candidates. BBA is the most sought-after UG course for the last few years which helps aspirants to reach the key to entering the corporate world.
- Full-Time BBA
- Part-Time BBA
- BBA Online BBA
Scope of BBA Degree in India
- The scope of management courses is increasing day by day. Students have a huge job opportunities in the industrialized world once they complete their degree.
- Students can rise to the top position in the management field, in a quick span of time. For the students, it opens many career paths in the future.
- Business administration specialists or professionals play a very important role in any field.
- Possible job areas for a management professional can include all sectors, including government and public industries, companies, institutions or related organizations.
- Students can rise to the top positions by using their leadership and work skills.
Top 20 BBA Colleges in India
|S. No||Name of Institutes||Course||Duration||Seats||BBA Entrance Exam|
|1||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore||IPM||5 Years||150||IPM Aptitude Test|
|2||Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi University- Delhi||BMS BBA-FIA||3 Years||200||CUET|
|3||Keshav Mahavidyalay, Delhi University||BMA||3 Years||59||CUET|
|4||Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak||IPM||5 Years||160||IPM Aptitude Test|
|5||Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi University||BMA||3 Years||60||CUET|
|6||Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIMS University, Mumbai||BBA||3 Years||600||NPAT|
|7||Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune, Symbiosis International University||BBA||3 Years||240||SET|
|8||Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi||IPM||5 Years||120||IPM Aptitude Test|
|9||Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad||BBA+MBA||5 Years||120||IPM Aptitude Test|
|10||HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai University||BBA||3 Years||120||BBA College Direct Admission based on candidate profile|
|11||Loyola College, Chennai||BBA||3 Years||On merit based|
|12||Christ University, Bangalore||BBA||3 Years||450||Entrance Test (ET) + Presentation & Personal Interview + Past Academic Performance|
|13||Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu||IPM (BBA+MBA||5 Years||60||JIPMAT by NTA|
|14||Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bodh Gaya||IPM (BBA+MBA)||5 Years||60 (50+10 reserved for Female)||JIPMAT by NTA|
|15||Mithibhai College, Mumbai University||BMS||3 Years||120||Admission based on Candidate’s profile|
|16||MCC – Madras Christian College||BBA||3 Years||125||Merit Based|
|17||Mount Carmel College, Bangalore||BBA||3 Years||Merit Based|
|18||Maharaja Surajmal Institute, (GGS-IPU), Delhi||BBA||3 Years||480||GGSIPU-CET|
|19||Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies, (GGS-IPU), Delhi||BBA||3 Years||360||GGSIPU-CET|
|20||Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Noida, Symbiosis University||BBA||3 Years||150||Symbiosis SET|
Top BBA Colleges in India
|S. No||Institute Name||Short Name of Institute||Courses||Fees||Eligibility|
|1||ShaheedSukhdev College of Business Studies Rohini,Delhi||(SSCBS) Rohini,Delhi||BBA||67.56 K||CUET|
|2||Anil SurendraModi School of Commerce Courses West,Mumbai||(ASMSCC) West,Mumbai||BBA||9.06 L||NMIMS – NPAT|
|3||Loyola College Nungambakkam, Chennai||(LCN) Chennai||BBA||1.4 L||Christ University Entrance Test CUET|
|4||Christ University HosurRoad,Bangalore||(CUH) Road,Bangalore||BBA||2.56 L – 7.34 L||NI Available|
|5||Amity University, Noida||(AU) Noida||BBA||3.12 L – 20.16 L||NI Available|
|6||Madras Christian College Chennai||(MCC) Chennai||BBA||83.76 K||NI Available|
|7||Mount Carmel College Palace Road,Bangalore||(MCCP) Road, Bangalore||BBA||4.65 L – 7.21 L||NI Available|
|8||School of Management, Presidency University, Bangalore Yelahanaka||(SMPU) Bangalore||BBA||4.5 L||NI Available|
|9||Department of Management, J.D Birla Institute Moira Street,Kolkata||(DMBIM) Street,Kolkata||BBA||5.1 L||NI Available|
|10||Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research, Symbiosis International, Pune Model Colony,Pune||(SICSRSI) Colony,Pune||BBA||5.5 L||SET|
|11||Maharaja Surajmal Institute Janakpuri,Delhi||(MSI) Janakpuri,Delhi||BBA||2.64 L||IPU CET|
|12||Center For Management Studies (Jain Deemed to be University) LalbaghRd.,Bangalore||(CMSJDU) Bangalore||BBA||1.75 L||JET|
|13||IFIM College Courses Electronic City,Bangalore||(IFIMCCE) City,Bangalore||BBA||5.95 L – 7.35 L||NI Available|
|14||(PGDM) -Jagan Institute of Management Studies Rohini,Delhi||(JIMS) Rohini,Delhi||BBA||2.64 L||IPU CET|
|15||KristuJayanti College Kothanur,Bangalore|||(KJC) Bangalore||BBA||3.04 L – 3.48 L||NI Available|
|16||Goswami Ganesh Dutta S.D. College Chandigarh||(BGDSDC) Chandigarh||BBA||24 K||NI Available|
|17||M.S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce M S R Nagar,Bangalore||(MSRCASC) Nagar,Bangalore||BBA||NI Available||NI Available|
|18||Jagannath International Management School (VasantKunj, Delhi)||(JIMSV) Delhi||BBA||2.64 L||IPU CET|
|19||ICFAI Business Hyderabad Donthanapally,Hyderabad||(IBS), Hyderabad||BBA||6.9 L||CBSE 12th|
|20||School of Business, UPES Dehradun||(SBUPES) Dehradun||BBA||9.82 L – 18.9 L||UGATUPESMET UG|
|21||Prestige Institute of Management and Research, UG Campus Indore||(PIMRUGC) Indore||BBA||4.59 L – 4.95 L||NI Available|
|22||Universal Business School Karjat,Mumbai||(UVS) Mumbai||BBA||12.84 L – 27.04 L||UGATSAT India|
|23||St. Xavier’s College Courses Ranchi||(SXCC) Ranchi||BBA||45 K||NI Available|
|24||Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior||(PIM) Gwalior||BBA||2.15 L – 2.59 L||NI Available|
|25||Institute of Management Studies, Noida||(IMS) Noida||BBA||3.95 L||NI Available|
|26||IMS Unison University Dehradun||(IMSU) Dehradun||BBA||3.78 L – 6.08 L||CLATLSAT India|
BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed 12th in any stream from a reputed educational board or university can do BBA from Best Emerging BBA Colleges (Pvt).
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their 12th class.
- Candidates waiting for their 12th result can also apply for the course.
- Students must be between 17 to 25 years of age.
Top BBA Entrance Exams in India
The entrance to the top BBA colleges is through an entrance exam. Also, some of the top BBA colleges conduct a personal interviews and group discussions after the entrance exam.
Some of the entrance exams are given below:
- SET 2023
- DU JAT 2023
- IPMAT 2023
- CUET 2023
- AIMA UGAT 2023
- IPM Aptitude Test 2023
- NMIMS NPAT 2023
- FEAT 2023
BBA course Specializations:
Check out some of the renowned BBA specializations given below;
- BBA in Banking and Insurance
- BBA Finance
- BBA Information Technology
- BBA Human Resource
- BBA Marketing
- BBA Communication and Media Management
- BBA Retail Management
- BBA Hospitality and Hotel Management
- BBA Hospital and Healthcare Management
BBA Course – Top Specialization
BBA in Banking and Insurance
This degree course focuses on basic management concepts and provides specialized training in the following topics:
- Investment banking
- Project and infrastructure
- Treasury Operations
- Risk management
- International Banking and Insurance
BBA in Finance
The course is designed in such a way that students acquire theoretical and practical knowledge of financial components such as:
- Corporate finance
- International finance
- Financial engineering
- Category Management
BBA in Human Resources
This course is a combination of specialist training in Personnel Management/HR and General Management Techniques.
BBA in Information Technology
- Networking information technology
- Information database management
- Computer science
- Related Technology Applications
- Information management principles
BBA in Marketing
In this course students study about:
- Sales and distribution
- Price ceiling
- Market research and analysis
- Product design
- Other Marketing Concepts
BBA in Foreign Trade
This course teaches students about international trade or foreign trade. Students can gain knowledge about the exchange of goods, capital, and services.
BBA course Subjects
Check out the important topics from the Six Semester BBA course. Some of the subjects are given below :
- Priniciples of Management
- Buisness Mathematics & Statics
- Business Economics
- Introduction to Operations and Research
- Production & Material Management
- Financial and Mangement Accounting
- Marketing Management
- Personnel Management & Industry Relations
- Business Data Processing
- Business Laws
- Introduction to Psychology
- Business Analytics
- Micro Economics
- Introduction to Sociology
- Essentials of Marketing
- MIS / Systems Design
- Leadership and Ethics
- Retail Management
- Family Business Management
- Export/Import Management
- PR Management
- Project Management
- Consumer Behaviour
- Industrial Relations & Labour Legislation
Students’ Required skills to Pursue the BBA course:
The students must have below skills depicted in the given below if they love to pursue BBA.
- Team Player
- Writing Skills
- Communication Skills and Behavioral Grooming
- Conversational Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Selling Leadership Skills
- Critical and Analytical Thinking
Top Recruiters for BBA
Some of the top brands hire BBA students, details given below:
- Hindustan Unilever
- ICICI Bank
- IBM Group
- Jeevan Saathi
- Tata Consultancy Services ( TCS)