There are many entrance examinations for engineering. Here, we are giving you information about engineering related top entrance exams:
If you want to get admission in any good engineering college after 12th, then you have to qualify for the entrance exam. There are many entrance examinations for engineering. Here, we are giving you information about engineering related top entrance exams:
1. Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main): This is the first choice of entrance exam students. Each year more than 15 lakh students apply for this exam. JEE Crack is essential for admission in IIT and NIIT, the largest engineering institutes in the country. JEE Exam is in two stages: (1) JEE MAIN (2) JEE Advance. Students who clear JEE MAIN get the opportunity to sit in JEE Advance.
2. VITEEE (Vellore Institute of Technology): These entrance exams are for admission in VIT’s Engineering Courses.
3. BITSAT Exam : This is a computer-based online test. Students qualifying this exam get admission in BITS Pilani’s Integrated Degree Program in Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad campus. Students who bring at least 75% marks in physics, chemistry and maths in the 12th can sit in this entrance exam.
4. WBJEE (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam): This Exam conducts the West Bengal Examination Board. For sitting in WBJEE, 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) should have at least 60% marks of appearing students.
5. MHCET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test): Admission to different engineering colleges in Maharashtra is essential for MHCET. Students who make at least 50% marks in the 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) can apply for this Entrepreneur Exam.
6. EAMCET (Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test): Admission in some Engineering and Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana is essential for qualifying EAMCET Entrance Examination. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) conducts this exam.
7. KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test): Karnataka University conducts this exam for those candidates who want to get admission in undergraduate degree courses related to Medical, Engineering and Dental.
8. KIITEE (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination): is required to qualify for KIITEE exam for admission in engineering courses of Kalinga University located in Bhubaneswar located in capital of Odisha. Students who take at least 60 percent marks in 12th (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) can sit in this entrance exam.